The arrival of spring is the perfect reason to get out of the house and enjoy everything nature has to offer. Finding activities that are both fun and affordable can be a pain though. Fortunately, some common activities are fun for the whole family and won’t cost much, if anything at all. Here are some free fun spring activities suggested by us here at Gateway Easy Auto Credit Help!
- Have a Picnic – Heading out to the park for a picnic is a great way to enjoy the warm weather, spring breeze, and renewed nature. It’s also a great way for the family to get outdoors after being stuck inside all winter. Planning a picnic is the perfect way to get your mind off of spring cleaning as well!
- Get Some Exercise – The warm weather has finally arrived which means it’s time to start getting in shape for summer! Grab your running shoes and head out for a jog. Take along the family dog or run with a partner so you have someone to motivate and vice versa!
- Fly a Kite – If there’s one classic spring activity that never grows old, it’s kite flying. Flying a kite brings back plenty of nostalgia for adults and is plenty of fun for kids. Grab some string and head out to an open area to take advantage of the wind!
The spring season has finally shown its face which means now is the perfect time to start (or continue) your spring cleaning. Starting the season off with a clean home (and car) is a great way to jumpstart your entire year. Here are some helpful tips for spring cleaning from us here at Gateway Easy Auto Credit Help!
- Doormats – Your doormat serves as the first welcoming pad to your home. Visitors wipe their shoes on it all year long. If you have a doormat inside and outside, then odds are you value cleanliness. Unfortunately, doormats don’t clean themselves. That means doing so during spring cleaning will leave them fresh and welcoming to visitors all year round. Simply shake them out then throw them in the wash.
- Ceiling Fans – No matter how high you place a ceiling fan, it will still collect dust throughout the year. Most homeowners realize this immediately after turning on the fans during summer. Dust knows no boundaries which means cleaning the ceiling fans and vents are a necessity to those who value a clean home.
- Lights – Lights and light fixtures tend to gather dust around the same rate a ceiling fans. That can cause major problems, especially over the dinner table. Take a duster and leave your lights squeaking clean for the spring season!